Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We're doin' it for Pinterest

I recently joined Pinterest.  I was holding off on joining for a long time.  I kept saying to myself, "I'm creative enough.  I don't need other people's ideas."  My stubbornness and "superior" mentality were diminished as soon as I joined.  I made the mistake of joined right as I put Kyla down to bed.  I lost 2 1/2 hours of sleep because I was looking on the site.  There are so many amazing ideas out there and I will happily use any that people so generously put online for anyone to see.

Jon comes home everyday to hear of the new great ideas I have discovered on Pinterest.  He laughs at me, but has since discovered how amazing the website is.  We decided that since we have done so many projects, we should have a blog of them so we can pin them.

That is what this blog is for.  There will not be regular posts (not like I do regular posts of my other blog).  But we will post when we have completed a project so we can share with the world.

I warn you that our posts will be varied.  Jon is into the handiwork around the house...all the manly stuff...and I am into baking, cake decorating, sewing, crocheting...all the girlie stuff.  It should be interesting.  So, onto our first real post...

No comments:

Post a Comment