Friday, January 23, 2015

Daniel Tiger Goody Bag

My daughter turned three a few months ago.
Her favorite tv show is Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
I decided to decorate with all Daniel Tiger characters.
First, I found these rounds here at the pbs kids website.
I didn't want to make the pinwheel since it takes up so much paper!
So I printed off the characters and put a coordinating color on the back.
Then I hung streamers below the rounds.

Second, I wanted an information sheet for my daughter.
I found one online for $20+ and decided to save money and make it myself.
 Third, our refreshments were very simple!
I found a $1 plastic polkdot table cloth at Walmart.
We bought Fruit & Veggie juice, a veggie tray, and mini quiches at Costco.
 Then a bag of chips and wrapped lil smokies in biscuit dough.
I made cupcakes and frosted them with orange frosting,
and put chocolate strips on top of them.
Now that I see what we had, we had a lot of food!
But, it was simple and delicious!
Lastly, I wanted a cute goody bag for the kids to take home.
I looked everywhere and didn't find anything that I liked.
So I decided to make one myself.
When I showed it to my daughter she said, "I love it!!"
I got her stamp of approval.
Here is the image of what it looks like before you fold it.
You can download the file here.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU PRINT OFF ON 11X17 CARDSTOCK!
That is the size that I made the file for.
If you would prefer to have a blank goody bag,
you can download the .png file right here.

Just click the image, right click, save as..., and save to your computer.
Again, make sure you print it off on 11x17 cardstock.
I had a very difficult time finding good quality .png files of the characters.
So I am uploading the files I created in the hopes that someone will be
able to use them in the future.






18 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been looking everywhere for a file of the characters to print. Im so glad to found you, would you be able to share the file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that I never got around to responding to your comment. You can click the file and right click to download to your computer. If you still need the files, I can email them to you. Just leave me your email address.

      Delete
  2. Hi can you email me the files? I wanted to find nice pics of each character for my son's Daniel party on Saturday. Thank you! Orpik1008@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email with the files. Let me know if you did not receive them. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    I would also like the file emailed to me please!

    misschina322@gmail.com

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please email me picture files as well. Thank You
    fabiola.carpenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email the files
    Mendezdenise2275@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please email me the files to evaselena8298@aol.com. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a million, my daughter too loves loves DT. These saved me tons of time, just need Baby Margaret now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. any chance you could share the file to make the birthday poster? My son is obsessed and his second birthday is approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely! Looks like a fun party, this all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there any way that you can share the file that contains instructions for the information sheet/ birthday poster?
    Thanks in advance.
    juanisha.lee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done!!
    Do you have an Etsy account because I would love one of the information boards for my son’s first birthday next week!
    Let me know! Thank you!!
    Niedmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there any way that you can share the file that contains instructions for the information sheet/ birthday poster?
    Thanks in advance. You just help me.
    cacaufraga@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to use your information sheet as a template. Would you be willing to send? I have photoshop for editing.
    superjader@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for uploading the characters! Helped me for my son's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you willing to share the information sheet? How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. would you be able to email me the files also?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete